Ujjain : Good worth rupees lakhs got destroyed after a bakery shop located at Saver Road got gutted due to short circuit which occurred in newly fitted electric meter on late Sunday. Fire was controlled after 4 fire fighter tanks were pressed in the task by the fire fighting team.

   Bakery shop ‘Ashok Sweets’ located in front of JK Nursing Home was engulfed in fire within minutes due to short circuit which was occurred in electric meter. Fire fighting team had to struggle for around 3 hours for controlling the fire. According to owner of the shop, Ashok Panjwani goods worth rupees around 10 lakh and other valuables were destroyed in the accident.

(To view our epaper please click here. For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in