OUR CORRESPONDENT Thane

Seventeen people, 6 kids among them, were admitted to the Shivaji Hospital in Kalwa after they suffered food poisoning after eating Satyanarayan Mahaprasad.

Doctors said all of them are stable.


Apart from the kids, 7 women also suffered food poisoning. The incident created ripples on the auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan.

Those admitted are residents of Trimurti Apartment in Debi Colony, Diva. On Thursday, a resident Ramchandra Jadhav had organized Satyanarayan puja at his residence. As the alt39 prasadalt39 was left over on Friday, it was distributed amongst the prople in the apartment. After eating the prasad, 17 people from the building started suffereing from diarrhoea and vomiting.

the in destruction flora Purshottaman, Central Education are have that as pollutants.

high pollutants abnormality phytoplankton,alt39 microscopic that marine Phytoplankton availability dioxide,

(To view our epaper please click here. For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in