short circuit

Mumbai: Short circuit causes fire in ATM, no injuries reported

Mumbai: Short circuit causes fire in ATM, no injuries reported

A short circuit Saturday caused a blaze in an Axis Bank ATM in Ghatkopar area of the metropolis, a Fire Brigade official said.

Mumbai: Minor fire breaks out in Kapil Sharma’s house

Mumbai: Minor fire breaks out in Kapil Sharma’s house

The fire erupted due to short circuit in the kitchen and spread to the two bedrooms. According to the residents in this building, Sharma ...Read More

Local train derails in Mumbai

Local train derails in Mumbai

Mumbai: Suburban train services of the Central Railway (CR) were affected Sunday evening after a coach of a Kalyan-CSMT local train derai...Read More

Short circuit or cigarettes probably caused Notre Dame Cathedral fire

Short circuit or cigarettes probably caused Notre Dame Cathedral fire

Paris [France]: The French police who visited the iconic Notre Dame Cathedral on Thursday, for the first time since the deadly fire that ...Read More

Indore: 3 fire incidents, Goods gutted, no casualties

Indore: 3 fire incidents, Goods gutted, no casualties

Indore: Goods kept inside a shop were gutted after it caught fire due to short circuit on Sunday morning. No casualties were reported in ...Read More

Indore: Fire breaks out in chemical factory

Indore: Fire breaks out in chemical factory

A fire broke out in a factory in Dewas Naka area early on Saturday morning due to electric short circuit. As the chemicals were inflammab...Read More

placeholder

Bhopal: Fire renders over dozen slum dwellers homeless

Over a dozen shanties were gutted in fire that broke out at 40-Juggi locality under ward no-84 in Kolar on Tuesday. Short circuit is susp...Read More

Massive fire engulfs Giriraj Heights at Thane, 153 rescued; no casualties

Massive fire engulfs Giriraj Heights at Thane, 153 rescued; no casualties

Mumbai: A massive fire engulfed Giriraj Heights residential building at Naupada at Thane on Friday afternoon due to a short circuit. 153 ...Read More

Bhopal: Major fire in Ravindra Bhavan, none injured

Bhopal: Major fire in Ravindra Bhavan, none injured

Bhopal: A major fire broke out in the control room of Ravindra Bhavan’s auditorium due to short circuit on Thursday afternoon. However, n...Read More

placeholder

Bhopal: Corrugated boxes factory gutted

BHOPAL: A corrugated boxes manufacturing unit ‘Box Craft’ located in Industrial Area, Govindpura was gutted in a fire that broke out due ...Read More

Blaze in Vikhroli kills mom, 2 sons

Blaze in Vikhroli kills mom, 2 sons

Fire caused by a short circuit, ignites two gas cylinders kept on the first floor, leading to the tragic deaths.

Building catches fire in Mumbai, no casualty

Building catches fire in Mumbai, no casualty

Mumbai: A fire erupted inside a building in Dadar area of Central Mumbai, though no one was injured in the incident, officials said today...Read More

placeholder

17 killed in Indonesian bar fire

Manado : Seventeen people were killed in a fire that raced through a packed karaoke bar early on Indonesia’s Sulawesi island, and 71 othe...Read More

placeholder

Rly traffic gets halt due to tension cable short circuite

Ujjain : Unknown miscreant hurled a piece of wire over high tension cable of railway near Gadhapulia area which caused short circuit and ...Read More

placeholder

Delhi: Short circuit leads to minor fire at AIIMS

New Delhi : A short circuit at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in the national capital led to a minor fire on Tuesday...Read More

placeholder

Hyderabad: airport fire caused Rs 100 crore-worth damage

Hyderabad: Last night’s fire at Old Airport in Begumpet here caused a damage of over Rs 100 crore, with destruction of six trainee aircra...Read More

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in