Fire broke

Bhopal: Goods gutted as fire engulfs bike showroom

Bhopal: Goods gutted as fire engulfs bike showroom

Goods and valuables worth lakhs were gutted as fire broke out at a bike showroom in Koh-e-Fiza area on Wednesday morning.

Fire at Indore powerhouse, city’s electricity supply affected

Fire at Indore powerhouse, city’s electricity supply affected

Indore: A fire broke out in the transformer of the main powerhouse of the electricity department in Indore on Thursday night. The fire en...Read More

Mumbai: Fire breaks out at industrial area in Goregaon East, no one injured

Mumbai: Fire breaks out at industrial area in Goregaon East, no one injured

Mumbai: A major fire broke out in the midnight at Cama Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, on Tuesday. The fire department pressed into ser...Read More

Mumbai: Major fire breaks out at Big Bazaar outlet in Matunga, luckily it was closed

Mumbai: Major fire breaks out at Big Bazaar outlet in Matunga, luckily it was closed

Mumbai: On Monday, when the city was busy with the Lok Sabha voting, a major fire broke out at Big Bazaar in Matunga (W) on Monday evenin...Read More

Bhopal: Villagers share perils of living near dumpyard with minister

Bhopal: Villagers share perils of living near dumpyard with minister

Minister of urban affairs Jaivardhan Singh visited a village adjoining Adampur Chhavani on Wednesday, three days after fire broke out at ...Read More

Bhopal: 1 killed, valuables worth lakhs gutted in fire

Bhopal: 1 killed, valuables worth lakhs gutted in fire

Valuables worth lakhs were gutted in a fire that broke out in front of Masjid Shakoor Khan near Lalwani Press under Kotwali police statio...Read More

Indore: Goods worth lakhs gutted at 2 places

Indore: Goods worth lakhs gutted at 2 places

Fire broke due to short circuit at two places in the city on Monday in which goods worth lakhs were gutted. One incident took place in th...Read More

Indore: Fire guts three shops

Indore: Fire guts three shops

Indore: Three shops on Hamilton Road were gutted on Thursday morning. However, no casualties were reported.  According to police fire bri...Read More

Fire erupts at Pakistan PM Imran Khan’s Office

Fire erupts at Pakistan PM Imran Khan’s Office

Islamabad: A fire broke out at Pakistan Prime Minister’s Office here on Monday, according to a media report. The fire broke out on the si...Read More

Bhopal: Agricultural fire turns tonnes of crops into ashes

Bhopal: Agricultural fire turns tonnes of crops into ashes

Hundreds of quintals of crop were damaged after fire broke out in agricultural fields of a village in Bairasia on Thursday. Fire engulfed...Read More

Mumbai: Mobile store gutted in Ghatkopar

Mumbai: Mobile store gutted in Ghatkopar

Mumbai: Fire broke out at a mobile shop outside Ghatkopar railway station (W) on Friday afternoon, around 2.30 pm. No casualties were rep...Read More

Mumbai: Fire breaks out at a car service centre near Mahalakshmi Railway Station

Mumbai: Fire breaks out at a car service centre near Mahalakshmi Railway Station

Maharashtra: Several cars were gutted on late Wednesday night after a fire broke out at a car service center near Mahalakshmi Railway Sta...Read More

Indore: Two trucks, goods worth lakhs gutted in factory fire

Indore: Two trucks, goods worth lakhs gutted in factory fire

Indore: Goods worth lakhs of rupees were gutted after a fire broke out in primer factory near Silicon City late on Friday. The high and i...Read More

Bhopal: Furniture worth Rs 6 lakh  gutted

Bhopal: Furniture worth Rs 6 lakh gutted

Bhopal: A fire broke out in a furniture shop located at Aishbagh stadium on Wednesday morning. The incident took place at around 7 am aft...Read More

Mumbai’s Mahim slum fire: Mother stable, 14-year-old son critical

Mumbai’s Mahim slum fire: Mother stable, 14-year-old son critical

Mumbai: Two fire incidents were reported in different parts of Mumbai on Sunday. In the first incident, a fire broke out at a Mahim slum ...Read More

placeholder

Indore: Cigarette fire ‘burns’ woman alive

A woman was charred to death after a fire broke out in her bed due to a cigarette fire in Khudel area early on Tuesday. She was living at...Read More

Indore: Elderly couple, grandson charred to death

Indore: Elderly couple, grandson charred to death

In a tragic incident, an elderly couple and their grandson were charred to death when major fire broke out in a dilapidated house in Chhi...Read More

placeholder

Ujjain: Seed shop gutted

Fire broke out in a seed shop located in Doulatganj area on Tuesday. According to sources fire broke out in Jaat Krishi Seva Kendra sudde...Read More

Mumbai: Massive fire guts Ambarnath’s chemical factory, four injured

Mumbai: Massive fire guts Ambarnath’s chemical factory, four injured

Ambarnath: A massive fire broke out at a chemical plant in Morivli, Ambarnath, on Monday afternoon, injuring four people. The blaze was d...Read More

placeholder

Madhya Pradesh: Labourer dies, 7 injured in massive fire at Grasim plant

Nagda: A contract labourer died and at least seven others sustained severe burns as massive fire broke out in the membrane cell plant of ...Read More

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in