By Rupesh Shetty
"Plastic godown belonged to one Syed Amir," said police. After receiving the information, fire officials rushed to the spot and doused th...Read More
Fire tenders were rushed to the spot after the Fire Department was alerted about it around 8 am, the official said.
By Asia News International
Five injured after a fire broke out in a building at Nagpada in Mumbai. Fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flames. Further inve...Read More
Chief Fire Officer Atul Garg said the fire started in office equipment and was brought under control within 10 minutes.
The fire broke out in the first floor of police station probably due to short circuit around 7:30 am, Kotwali police station SHO Ram Shan...Read More
According to the information received by the Mumbai Fire Brigade, the fire first broke in a closed plastic godown situated on the first f...Read More
By Asian News International
No loss of life or injuries has been reported so far. More details in this regard are awaited.
At least six people died while 11 other sustained injuries after a fire broke out in a multi-storey building in the national capital toda...Read More
The police team was trying to bring back the truck to its original position when it caught fire. 5-6 fire officials sustained fire injuri...Read More
Mumbai: At least six persons were killed and 147 others, mostly patients and staffers, injured in a major fire that engulfed the state go...Read More
By Staff Reporter
Indore: The owner of an air conditioner repair shop was critically injured as the compressors of air conditioners exploded after fire bro...Read More
Akola (Maharashtra): A fire broke out during the early hours of Monday at a furniture factory in Akola, Maharashtra. Three fire tenders r...Read More
By FPJ Bureau
Mumbai : A major fire broke out at a catering shop in Kandivali West opposite the R/South ward office on Thursday evening around 6.30. Th...Read More
BHOPAL : A fire broke out at Hakeem Hotel situated in downtown New Market area on Sunday morning. On getting information two fire extingu...Read More
Ujjain : A fire was breakout at a wheat procurement center of village Sodang near here on Sunday morning. No loss of lives was reported, ...Read More