A major fire broke out following an explosion at a pharmaceutical unit near Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh on Monday night, police sourc...Read More
By Dipti Singh
Panic unfurled at a high rise in Tardeo after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a flat on the 26th floor of the ground plus 39 storey bu...Read More
By Staff Reporter
It was spruced up as Covid care centre
Indore: A bus was gutted in fire at AICTSL Depot opposite to Agriculture College on Sunday. Depot manager told Free Press that he along w...Read More
Police informed that the deceased have been identified as Lav and Kush, but 14-months-old and at time of incident, they were stranded ins...Read More
By KJM Varma
Beijing: Eighteen firefighters and one farm worker died while fighting a massive forest fire in southwest China's Sichuan Province, state...Read More
The flat is located on the sixth floor of the Sea Spring building, the official said.
12 fire tenders pressed to douse the flames
The area has been witnessing sporadic incidents of violence over the last two days as clashes erupted between two groups, causing the dea...Read More
Residents of building at P & T Square survive scare
The fire erupted in the studio located in a three- storey building at around 5.30 am and was put out after two hours, he said.
Two firefighters and five water tankers were deployed at the scene. The fire fighters battled for over two hours to douse the flames.
No casualty was reported so far, he said. The blaze erupted around 4 am in the Varroc Lighting Systems India Pvt Ltd company premises, lo...Read More
The fire that engulfed the second floor of a complex housing offices of Rolta on Thursday has put a question mark over the fire safety of...Read More
Occurrence of fire despite deployment of Ashoka Garden police at the factory is raising questions.
The fire broke out in the Samta Nagar area of the city. The reason for the fire has been attributed to a short circuit.
The building, housing a saw mill on the ground floor, collapsed during firefighting in Golepulli area, they said.
By Swapnil Mishra
Mumbai:A massive fire broke out late on Friday night in a leather workshop at Milan Industrial Estate. However no casualties were reporte...Read More
By Narendra Gupta
A major fire broke out at a dyeing company in Bhiwandi on Thursday evening. Fire officials said that no casualties or injuries were repor...Read More
By Vikas Nag
Mumbai: A major fire broke out in a residential building, Las Palma, on Little Gibs Road near Hanging Gardens at Malabar Hill on Wednesda...Read More