ESR Cayman

GIC to invest $750 mn to buy India logistics assets

GIC to invest $750 mn to buy India logistics assets

GIC will be owning 80 per cent stake in the joint venture, while ESR will own the remaining 20 per cent, an official statement said, addi...Read More

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in