electrocution accident

Navi Mumbai: 12-year-old boy electrocuted to death in Airoli

Navi Mumbai: 12-year-old boy electrocuted to death in Airoli

A 12-year-old boy died after electrocuted in Airoli on Monday morning.

8-yr-old girl dies of electrocution on metal staircase

8-yr-old girl dies of electrocution on metal staircase

Thane: An eight-year-old girl died of electrocution at a staircase in a residential society here, the police said today. The personnel of...Read More

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in