Electrocution

Indore: Minor girl electrocuted while sleeping

Indore: Minor girl electrocuted while sleeping

She reportedly touched a cooler while sleeping in her house.

Ratlam: Watchman’s son dies of electrocution while catching fish in lake in Alot tehsil

Ratlam: Watchman’s son dies of electrocution while catching fish in lake in Alot tehsil

The functioning of Kharwa Khurd gram panchayat has come under scanner in the case.

Dhar: Man, son electrocuted, bodies taken to Sardarpur for post-mortem

Dhar: Man, son electrocuted, bodies taken to Sardarpur for post-mortem

Villager Prakash, 45 and son Ajay, 25 died on the spot due to electrocution.

Leopardess found dead in Madhya Pradesh's Pench Tiger Reserve,  electrocution suspected

Leopardess found dead in Madhya Pradesh's Pench Tiger Reserve, electrocution suspected

The feline's carcass was found on Saturday in Gandatola beat of reserve's Rukhad buffer zone.

Madhya Pradesh: Falling prey to electric trap, elderly dies in Manjhgawan village, Umaria district

Madhya Pradesh: Falling prey to electric trap, elderly dies in Manjhgawan village, Umaria district

BHOPAL: Close at the heel of leopard electrocution, a man died after coming in contact with an electrical trap set for poaching in a fore...Read More

Maharashtra: Two monkeys died of electrocution in Thane

Maharashtra: Two monkeys died of electrocution in Thane

Two monkeys died of electrocution in Thane city of Maharashtra on Saturday morning after they came in contact with a live wire on an elec...Read More

Indore: Teenager dies of electrocution on day of joining work

Indore: Teenager dies of electrocution on day of joining work

The deceased has been identified as Raja Suryawanshi, a resident of Aerodrome area.

Madhya Pradesh: Tiger found dead at Kanha reserve

Madhya Pradesh: Tiger found dead at Kanha reserve

Mandla: The carcass of a tiger, who is suspected to have died of electrocution, was found at Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve, a fore...Read More

Mumbai: 17-year-old boy dies after touching broken electric cable on road in Vasai

Mumbai: 17-year-old boy dies after touching broken electric cable on road in Vasai

In shocking incident, a 17-year-old boy died allegedly after touching a broken electric cable of the Maharashtra State Electricity Board ...Read More


After just 140mm of rain, electrocution, rail, road disruptions, waterlogging, tree falls — the works

After just 140mm of rain, electrocution, rail, road disruptions, waterlogging, tree falls — the works

After keeping the city on tenterhooks for weeks, rain finally descended – fast and furious -- on Friday. As is customary, suburban trai...Read More

Madhya Pradesh State lost 29 big cats in 2018, but only 7 to poachers

Madhya Pradesh State lost 29 big cats in 2018, but only 7 to poachers

BHOPAL: The state has managed to check tiger poaching in 2018. Only seven cases have been reported in the ongoing year so far, in compari...Read More

Assam: Elephant electrocuted to death, locals blame power department

Assam: Elephant electrocuted to death, locals blame power department

Bokajan (Assam): Another case of electrocution of elephants has come to the fore, this time, from Assam. A wild tusker was electrocuted i...Read More

Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik orders probe into death of elephants

Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik orders probe into death of elephants

Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday ordered a Crime Branch probe into the death of seven elephants due to electro...Read More

Two fans of Pawan Kalyan die of electrocution

Two fans of Pawan Kalyan die of electrocution

Vijayawada, Two fans of actor-politician Pawan Kalyan died of electrocution while trying to install a 30-foot ‘flexi’ in Andhra Pradesh’s...Read More

Thane girl dies of electrocution, MSEB man booked

Thane girl dies of electrocution, MSEB man booked

Thane: Siddhi Gupta, an eight-year-old Thane girl died of electrocution on Monday while she was sitting on the iron staircase. Siddhi los...Read More

8-yr-old girl dies of electrocution on metal staircase

8-yr-old girl dies of electrocution on metal staircase

Thane: An eight-year-old girl died of electrocution at a staircase in a residential society here, the police said today. The personnel of...Read More

Mumbai: One-and-a-half-year-old boy dies of electrocution at Carter Road after a minor fire

Mumbai: One-and-a-half-year-old boy dies of electrocution at Carter Road after a minor fire

Mumbai: On Monday, a one-and a-half-year-old boy died due to electrocution in a society on Carter Road during a minor fire. His four-year...Read More

Leopard climbs electric pole, dies in Telangana

Leopard climbs electric pole, dies in Telangana

Hyderabad: A leopard died of electrocution after it climbed an electricity pole in Telangana, police said on Monday.

Farmer dies of electrocution while irrigating field

Farmer dies of electrocution while irrigating field

Muzaffarnagar: A farmer was electrocuted while irrigating his fields in Kutba village here. The incident took place yesterday. Mahek Sing...Read More

placeholder

Six electrocuted in Jhansi due to high tension electricity wire

Lucknow: Six people were electrocuted while six others sustained serious burn injuries Saturday in Jhansi on coming into contact with a h...Read More

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in