electrocuted

Madhya Pradesh: Woman dies of electrocution, son, husband injured in the incident in Guna

Madhya Pradesh: Woman dies of electrocution, son, husband injured in the incident in Guna

GUNA (MADHYA PRADESH): A 58-year-old woman died after getting electrocuted in village Barodia of the district. The son and husband who we...Read More

6 dead, 22 lakh hit in Assam floods; man electrocuted in Kolkata

6 dead, 22 lakh hit in Assam floods; man electrocuted in Kolkata

New Delhi: Six people died in rain-related incidents in Assam as the flood situation in the state worsened dramatically on Monday, affect...Read More

Indore: Two people electrocuted in city

Indore: Two people electrocuted in city

In Bhanwarkuwan area, a 50-year-old man, Ramesh was working on a terrace of a house. He came in contact with live electric wires which ma...Read More

2 women of family electrocuted, 2 injured in Nashik

2 women of family electrocuted, 2 injured in Nashik

Nashik: A septuagenarian woman and her daughter-in-law died of electrocution, while two other members of their family were seriously inju...Read More

Ujjain: Boy, cattle electrocuted

Ujjain: Boy, cattle electrocuted

According to police Piyush (11) resident of Chhoti Mayapuri area reached near a transformer installed by Madhya Pradesh Electricity Board...Read More

Mumbai: 25-year-old woman dies after being electrocuted while wading through flooded road

Mumbai: 25-year-old woman dies after being electrocuted while wading through flooded road

In a shocking incident, on Sunday a 25-year-old woman died after she was electrocuted while wading through a flooded road in Vasai.Accord...Read More

Security guard electrocuted in Bhayandar

Security guard electrocuted in Bhayandar

The deceased, who is said to be a native of Nepal, was apparently trying to activate a pump to pull out the rainwater accumulated on the ...Read More

Bhopal: 25 cows electrocuted in LoPs constituency

Bhopal: 25 cows electrocuted in LoPs constituency

A high tension line snapped during heavy rains in a nearby field in Kadta village, Rehli constituency of Sagar district.

Mumbai: Electrocuted at doorstep

Mumbai: Electrocuted at doorstep

Their ill-fated house is at Sahyog Sahajeevan Pragati Mandal near Raje Sambhaji Vidyalay. Unconfirmed reports said that the meter box was...Read More

Maharashtra: 46-year-old man electrocuted in Thane

Maharashtra: 46-year-old man electrocuted in Thane

An official statement from Regional Disaster Management Committee (RDMC) stated.

Man electrocuted while plucking mangoes using iron rod in Palghar

Man electrocuted while plucking mangoes using iron rod in Palghar

Palghar: A security guard of an industrial unit in Boisar Tarapur MIDC was electrocuted and another one suffered serious burn injuries on...Read More

Mumbai: 14-year-old boy electrocuted while taking selfie on the roof of slow local train

Mumbai: 14-year-old boy electrocuted while taking selfie on the roof of slow local train

Mumbai: A 14-year-old boy was electrocuted while trying to click a selfie on Sunday afternoon around 3.30 pm, on the roof of a Western Ra...Read More

Hyderabad: 6-year-old boy dies after being electrocuted by lamp post while playing with friends

Hyderabad: 6-year-old boy dies after being electrocuted by lamp post while playing with friends

In a tragic incident, a 6-year-old boy died after being electrocuted on coming in contact with an electric pole of a posh residential col...Read More

Mumbai: After 11-year-old girl dies of electrocution, society office-bearers booked for negligence

Mumbai: After 11-year-old girl dies of electrocution, society office-bearers booked for negligence

Bhayandar: Less than 36 hours after a 11-year-old girl was electrocuted after coming in contact with the iron gate while playing in the g...Read More

Bhayandar: 11-year-old girl died of electrocution during pre-monsoon showers

Bhayandar: 11-year-old girl died of electrocution during pre-monsoon showers

BHAYANDAR: As pre-monsoon showers lashed the city on Saturday, a pall of gloom descended on Sandstone Complex, after an 11-year-old died ...Read More

Mumbai tragedy: Woman, 2-year-old son die after being electrocuted during breastfeeding

Mumbai tragedy: Woman, 2-year-old son die after being electrocuted during breastfeeding

In a shocking incident, on Friday, a 26-year-old woman and her two-year-old son died after being electrocuted while she was breastfeeding...Read More

Mumbai: Man electrocuted after a power thief left an electric cable open

Mumbai: Man electrocuted after a power thief left an electric cable open

Mumbai: In a tragic incident, a man was electrocuted on Tuesday night after a power thief left an electric cable open. The incident occur...Read More

placeholder

Indore: 6-year-old boy electrocuted while playing

Indore: A 6-year-old boy was electrocuted under Azad Nagar police station area on Wednesday. He was playing with other children when the ...Read More

placeholder

Bhopal: Three killed in separate accidents

BHOPAL: In last 24 hours three persons have lost their lives due to unnatural reasons— one was electrocuted, whereas two died while cross...Read More

placeholder

Bhopal: 24-yearr-old farmer electrocuted

BHOPAL: A 24-year-old youth was electrocuted while he was irrigating his field at Rashulia Ghat village under Khajuri Sadak police statio...Read More

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in