dies of electrocution

Thane: Monkey dies of electrocution in Wagle Estate area

Thane: Monkey dies of electrocution in Wagle Estate area

"The incident took place at around 11:30 am, at Road no.28, in Wagle Estate area of Thane. The monkey fall off the ground due to electric...Read More

Mumbai: After 11-year-old girl dies of electrocution, society office-bearers booked for negligence

Mumbai: After 11-year-old girl dies of electrocution, society office-bearers booked for negligence

Bhayandar: Less than 36 hours after a 11-year-old girl was electrocuted after coming in contact with the iron gate while playing in the g...Read More

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in