3 IDIOTS

Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots is USA's most watched movie amid coronavirus lockdown

Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots is USA's most watched movie amid coronavirus lockdown

11 years after its release, Aamir Khan starrer '3 Idiots' remains to be one of the best movies in Bollywood of all time. According to a c...Read More

'Virus ko is duniya se utha le': COVID-19 is taking us back to this epic '3 Idiots' drunk scene

'Virus ko is duniya se utha le': COVID-19 is taking us back to this epic '3 Idiots' drunk scene

Boman’s character Viru Sahastra Buddhi aka Virus has become a trending topic online

Aamir Khan's blockbuster '3 Idiots' last film played at Japan theatre

Aamir Khan's blockbuster '3 Idiots' last film played at Japan theatre

As the projector rolled one final time, the Rajkumar Hirani directorial was lapped up by a housefull audience, too.

Aamir Khan urges Chinese fans to take precautions amid Coronavirus outbreak

Aamir Khan urges Chinese fans to take precautions amid Coronavirus outbreak

Aamir became a household name in China due to the huge popularity of his movies such as "3 Idiots" and "Dangal"

Bebo’s best on-screen avatars

Bebo’s best on-screen avatars

A collection of our five favourite characters played by Kareena Kapoor on screen.

Fan posts a 2-year-old picture of R Madhavan; actor said that he wishes to go back to that look

Fan posts a 2-year-old picture of R Madhavan; actor said that he wishes to go back to that look

Recently, a fan of Madhavan took to Twitter to share an old picture of the actor and admired his hot looks.

Throughout my journey, Aamir Khan’s thirst for knowledge has stayed with me: Ali Fazal

Throughout my journey, Aamir Khan’s thirst for knowledge has stayed with me: Ali Fazal

Mumbai: Ali Fazal began his career a decade ago with Aamir Khan-starrer “3 Idiots” and the actor says the superstar’s hunger for knowledg...Read More

Anti-Modi tweets: BJP’s ‘Silencer’ moment

Anti-Modi tweets: BJP’s ‘Silencer’ moment

New Delhi: Ten years after Bollywood director Rajkumar Hirani created that iconic scene in the film “3 Idiots,” where Chatur (nicknamed “...Read More

Innovator Sonam Wangchuk awarded honorary D.Litt degree

Innovator Sonam Wangchuk awarded honorary D.Litt degree

Pune: Sonam Wangchuk, the Ladakh-based engineer whose life inspired a character in Bollywood blockbuster 3 Idiots, has been awarded an ho...Read More

Friendship Day 2018: 10 Unforgettable friendship lessons that Bollywood taught us

Friendship Day 2018: 10 Unforgettable friendship lessons that Bollywood taught us

Friendship Day will be celebrated all over the world tomorrow and people are all set to tie friendship bands on their friend’s hands. Aft...Read More

‘I want to try out everything’, says Mona Singh

‘I want to try out everything’, says Mona Singh

Mona Singh says she wants to open a cafe and produce a web series  

After ‘Sanju’, Rajkumar Hirani to work with Ranbir Kapoor again

After ‘Sanju’, Rajkumar Hirani to work with Ranbir Kapoor again

Recently during a promotional interview for Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor asked director Rajkumar Hirani whether they would work together again si...Read More

Rajkumar Hirani gives boost to Ranbir Kapoor’s career, after resurrecting Sanjay Dutt’s with Munna Bhai franchise

Rajkumar Hirani gives boost to Ranbir Kapoor’s career, after resurrecting Sanjay Dutt’s with Munna Bhai franchise

Rajkumar Hirani who is known for his excellent body of work has added another feature to his cap with the phenomenal success of Sanju. Af...Read More

See Pics: ‘Sanju’ Ranbir Kapoor recreates a Aamir Khan’s funny ‘All izz Well’ scene from ‘3 Idiots’

See Pics: ‘Sanju’ Ranbir Kapoor recreates a Aamir Khan’s funny ‘All izz Well’ scene from ‘3 Idiots’

Ranbir Kapoor has been keeping busy with the promotions of his highly awaited film, ‘Sanju‘. From being a star kid to big Bollywood debut...Read More

Confirmed! 3 Idiots sequel in the making; Rajkumar Hirani is scripting it

Confirmed! 3 Idiots sequel in the making; Rajkumar Hirani is scripting it

Looks like there are many surprises in store for Bollywood buffs this year! And adding to that list is this latest announcement. Rajkumar...Read More

Is Rajkumar Hirani taking the biggest risk with Sanjay Dutt’s biopic ‘Sanju’?

Is Rajkumar Hirani taking the biggest risk with Sanjay Dutt’s biopic ‘Sanju’?

One of the biggest films that would hit theatres this year is Rajkumar Hirani’s much awaited Sanju. It stars Ranbir Kapoor reprising the ...Read More

I was a minority, a lone ranger: Aamir Khan

I was a minority, a lone ranger: Aamir Khan

Mumbai, From winning awards without attending award shows to bringing a new wave in the business of Indian cinema, actor-filmmaker Aamir ...Read More

‘Secret Superstar’ crosses Rs 500 crore in China

‘Secret Superstar’ crosses Rs 500 crore in China

New Delhi: ‘Secret Superstar’s magic run continues in China as the Aamir Khan-starrer has already crossed Rs 500 crore in the country.

Dangal to Bajirao Mastani: Top 10 highest-grossing films in Bollywood

Dangal to Bajirao Mastani: Top 10 highest-grossing films in Bollywood

Bollywood is world’s largest film-production centre. Millions are spent in making high-profile films. Bollywood actors put in a lot of ef...Read More

World Chashmish Day: 10 Bollywood actresses and their stunning look in specs

World Chashmish Day: 10 Bollywood actresses and their stunning look in specs

Today, the entire world is celebrating World Chashmish Day. Well, if you call someone chashmish, then he/she would get angry for they hav...Read More

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in