1984 sikh riots

1984 anti-Sikh riots: No FIR, charge sheet against me, says MP CM Kamal Nath

1984 anti-Sikh riots: No FIR, charge sheet against me, says MP CM Kamal Nath

Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath on Monday questioned the Opposition’s motive behind raking up the issue of his alleged i...Read More

Indore: Kamal Nath too involved in 1984 riots, says Ravi Shankar Prasad

Indore: Kamal Nath too involved in 1984 riots, says Ravi Shankar Prasad

Senior BJP leader and Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said state Congress president Kamal Nath is also involved in 1984 Sikh riots. Ad...Read More

Congress’ fast at Rajghat: Sajjan Singh, Jagdish Tytler leave stage before Rahul Gandhi joins protest

Congress’ fast at Rajghat: Sajjan Singh, Jagdish Tytler leave stage before Rahul Gandhi joins protest

New Delhi: The Congress‘ day-long hunger-strike at Rajghat to highlight alleged atrocities against Dalits, tribes and minorities in the c...Read More

Vir Das feels lcky to be part of ’31st’ October

Vir Das feels lcky to be part of ’31st’ October

Mumbai: Actor Vir Das says he feels lucky to be a part of “31st October”, a film on the aftermath of the 1984 Sikh riots.

US court dismisses 1984 riots case against Sonia Gandhi

US court dismisses 1984 riots case against Sonia Gandhi

New York: A US court of appeals in New York has affirmed a district court’s order and dismissed Nov 1984 anti-Sikh violence case against ...Read More

CBI closure report on Jagdish Tytler is explosive, says H.S. Phoolka

CBI closure report on Jagdish Tytler is explosive, says H.S. Phoolka

New Delhi : Senior advocate H. S. Phoolka on Thursday termed the closure report filed by the Central Bureau of Investigation against seni...Read More

placeholder

1984 anti-Sikh riots: HC notice to Sajjan,CBI on victim’s plea

1984 anti-Sikh riots: HC notice to Sajjan,CBI on victim’s pleaThe Delhi High Court today sought responses from the CBI and Congress leade...Read More

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in