Incheon : South Korea’s under-23 national football team players returned to a heroes’ welcome on Monday after winning the gold medal at the 18th Asian Games in Indonesia.
The 20-player team, led by head coach Kim Hak-bum, received a warm welcome from hundreds of fans at Incheon International Airport. The players and coaching staff took a group photo with their gold medals before they disbanded.
South Korea defeated Japan 2-1 in extra time to claim their Asiad men’s football title. Lee Seung-woo and Hwang Hee-chan scored a goal apiece at Pakansari Stadium in Cibinong, south of Jakarta.
- Asian games 2018
- Asian Games 2018 India
- asian games 2018 media
- Asian Games News
- Asian games result
- India at Asian Games 2018
- Asian Games 2018 Day 2 Live
- Asian Games 2018 diary
- asian games 2018 india medal hopes
- asian games 2018 indian athletes
- asian games 2018 schedule india
- Asian Games medal tally
- Asian Games schedule
- asian games test event 2018
- india at the games
- indian contingent for asian games 2018
- jakarta asian games 2018 tickets
- live score updates
- Asian Games gold asian games 2018
- South Korean footballers