Representational image
Representational image

THANE: A 28-old wireman was electrocuted to death in Ambarnath when he climbed an electric pole on Tuesday. The accident is said to have occurred as a result of reverse electric shock through the generator and inverter. The deceased has been identified as Mahesh Survase 28, a wireman employed with the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd and a resident of Ambarnath. According to police, the MSEDCL office received a complaint about a cut in electric supply. Survase and his colleague were heading to the spot to inspect the pole. He climbed on it to investigate but fell off and was unconscious. He was taken to Central Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

(For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in