Bhayandar : A 35-year-old worker died on the spot while five others have been hospitalised for asphyxia upon coming in contact with poisonous gas that had leaked from the septic tank of the company. According to the police, the incident was reported from an electronic unit operating from an industrial complex in the Navghar area of Vasai (East) at about 7 pm on Thursday.
The deceased has been identified as Rajesh Yadav (35). The other victims have been admitted to the Golden Park Hospital. The Valiv police is investigating the case.