Thane: Teen gets electrocuted at car cleaning outlet

A 17-year-old boy got electrocuted while working at a car cleaning outlet in Thane city, police said on Thursday.

The incident took place late on Tuesday night when the victim Akshay Varolia was washing a car at the outlet located in Kisan Nagar, the station house officer of Sri Nagar police station said.

The boy suffered an electric shock and was rushed to a hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead, he said.

The victim's body was sent to a government hospital here for post-mortem, he said, adding that a case of accidental death has been registered in this regard.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in