A fire broke out today at Viviana Mall in Thane. At least 12 fire tenders have been rushed to the spot. As per the reports, no casualties or injuries have been reported.
“A minor fire broke out in the storeroom of a multiplex due to short circuit. Which immediately got detected by the mall’s fire alert systems. The fire was brought under control by the mall’s internal fire safety team and thanes fire brigade team immediately. CFO and Deputy CFO of Thane Fire Brigade were present immediately at the site with their team. No casualties have been reported,” said Vivian Mall official.
More details awaited.