Finally the “Mushkil” (difficult) phase seems to end for Karan Johar and his team – the makers of “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” as Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) the political outfit has officially called off its protests against release of the Bollywood film.
The MNS had been agitating for the past fortnight against the film and vowed not to permit scheduled release of the film on October 28, as it featured a Pakistani actor – Fawad Khan.
However, a decision was reached today after the Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis directly intervened in the matter. Reportedly, the Fadnavis, met the MNS chief Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar and Film and Television Producers Guild of India’s President Mukesh Bhatt at his official residence, Varsha, this morning.
Post meeting, MNS has offically called off its protest but laid down three conditions for the release of the film.
Following are the three conditions set by Raj Thackeray:
1. Every film featuring a Pakistan artisit should showcase a slides paying tributes to the brave Indian soldiers before the start of the film in theatres.
3. Henceforth, no filmakers will sign any Pakistan artist. A resolution to the same should be passed by the Film and Television Producers Guild of India.
- Raj Thackeray
- Devendra Fadnavis
- karan johar
- Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Fawad Khan
- Mukesh Bhatt
- fawad khan in ae dil hai mushkil
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil controversy
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil row
- Ranbir kapoor in ae dil hai mushkil
- MNS target Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- MNS threat to Ae Dil Hai Mushkil release
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil promotion