Pune: Gas leak in mall near Garware college; bag containing chemicals found

A minor chemical leak was reported in Central Mall's parking area near Garware college in Pune today. No kind of major incident was reported, 2 fire tenders were rushed to spot and the mall was evacuated. During a search operation, a bag containing 2 chemicals was found.

The situation was later brought under control and the mall was reopened.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal