Mumbai : A fire broke out in a hotel in Mulund west on Saturday afternoon. The fire officials successfully douse the flames within a few minutes. Three people with minor injuries were treated in nearby hospital and discharged, confirmed BMC disaster cell.
Officials rushed to the spot
The fire confined to the electric wiring in Cowboy Barbecue hotel on Ram Ratan Triveni Marg in Mulund West at 3.10 pm on Saturday. The officials of Mumbai Fire Brigade, local police and the officials of 'T' ward rushed to the spot immediately after receiving the call. The quick action help to extinguish the fire by 3.19 pm.
" The fire was minor, so we could extinguish it within some time. The wiring and some materials were caught in fire. We have informed the ward, so the medical health official and building and factory department will carry our the inspection of the hotel and will submit their report," said the fire official of Mulund fire station.
As per the information from civic disaster, cell three people were injured in the incident. Kamal Budha (22 years), Arjun Magar (17 years), Rohit Thappa (22 years). They were treated and discharged from Agrawal hospital in Mulund.
(To receive our E-paper on WhatsApp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)