Mumbai: A 30-year-old electrician, Ritesh Pol, was electrocuted at 12.45 pm on Sunday near Bal Mitra Ganesh Mandal in Kurla west. Pol was working on the electric wires behind the Ganpati mandal when he got electrocuted and fell unconscious. There was an electric wire clutched in his hand. The Fire Brigade was called in by the local people. They got the wire out of his hand and rushed him to Bhabha hospital in their ambulance. Pol was declared dead on arrival.

(For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in