2 boys get electrocuted in rain water in Kandivali

Mumbai: Two boys lost their lives due to electrocution after coming in contact of live wire in Poisar in Kandivali on Monday night. According to the local residents, the boys were identified as Tushar Jha (11)and and Rushab Tiwari (9) were enjoying the rains when they came in contact with uncovered wires supplying power to the slums. Both were residents of Chauhan Chawl and were going back home. On the way home there was water logging in their chawl with nearly one-and-a-half foot of water. Both held each other while walking through the water supporting each other and they held onto the iron ladder.

They did not realise there were live wires and current passed through one of the ladders. As soon as the two boys held the ladder they were immediately electrocuted. Both died on the spot. "The two children were stuck to the staircase for a long time. People tried to save them, but the two died on the spot due with electrocution," a police official said. Both the boys were rushed to the hospital but they were declared dead on arrival.

(For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Free Press Journal