Ujjain: 7 of a family receive burns

Seven of a family of in village Sarvana under Unhel police station limits, received burns in a fire incident. Out of them 3 received critical burns and have to be shifted to Indore form Ujjain District Hospital.  According to police fire erupted suddenly in the residence of one Salim Khan when the family members were having lunch. In the incident Saleem, his wife Allharakhi, son Nasiruddin, daughter in law Kali Bi, Yasmeen, grandson Alfed and Aman received serious burns.  According to Salim’s kin gas cylinder pipe caught fire which found its way to petrol can which was kept near the gas stove in the same room. According to Unhel police in-charge Vipin Batham Salim runs a garage and also sells kerosene oil. The actual cause of sudden fire is being probed.

(For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in