After celebrating Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, and Hug Day -- we're now on the last phase of Valentine's Week with the Kiss Day.
This might be the perfect time to express your affection with a kiss. Or, by sending a message expressing a similar sentiment.
Here are a few romantic yet cute messages to share with you loved one:
1. Happiness is like a kiss. It feels best when you give it to someone else!
2. I still remember how I felt when we first kissed my love! Happy kiss day!
3. Nothing can be more precious than sharing a special moment with you. Happy Kiss Day!
5. My eyes are eager to see you, my ears are eager to hear you and my lips are eager to kiss you. I miss you sweetheart...Happy Kiss Day!
6. Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
7. “Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.”
― Eve Glicksman