Jakarta : Six Indian boxers, including two-time medallist Vikas Krishan and Sarjubala Devi, got byes into the pre-quarterfinals, while one got a direct entry into the last-eight stage after draws for the Asian Games were unveiled here on Thursday.
World and Asian silver-medallist Sonia Lather (57kg) made the quarters without a fight to be just one win away from fetching a medal at the Games, where MC Mary Kom picked up the lone boxing gold in the last edition.
In the men’s draw, five out of seven in fray, got first-round byes.
- Asian games 2018
- Asian Games 2018 India
- Sarjubala Devi
- asian games 2018 media
- Asian Games News
- Asian games result
- India at Asian Games 2018
- Asian Games 2018 Day 2 Live
- Asian Games 2018 diary
- asian games 2018 india medal hopes
- asian games 2018 indian athletes
- asian games 2018 schedule india
- Asian Games medal tally
- Asian Games schedule
- asian games test event 2018
- india at the games
- indian contingent for asian games 2018
- jakarta asian games 2018 tickets
- live score updates
- Vikas Krishnan