Jakarta : Forced to compete without Dipa Karmakar, the Indian women’s gymnasts finished seventh in the team event final at the Asian Games here on Wednesday.
In the absence of Dipa, who pulled out of team event final after her old knee injury flared up again, the Indians slipped down the order quite early in the proceedings. They eventually finished just ahead of hosts Indonesia in the eight-team final with a score of 138.050.
Each team had three gymnasts competing in all the four apparatus — vault, uneven bars, balance beam and floors — with three best scores to be counted.
- Dipa Karmakar
- Asian games 2018
- Asian Games 2018 India
- asian games 2018 media
- Asian Games News
- Asian games result
- India at Asian Games 2018
- Asian Games 2018 Day 2 Live
- Asian Games 2018 diary
- asian games 2018 india medal hopes
- asian games 2018 indian athletes
- asian games 2018 schedule india
- Asian Games medal tally
- Asian Games schedule
- asian games test event 2018
- india at the games
- indian contingent for asian games 2018
- jakarta asian games 2018 tickets
- live score updates