Delhi: Resident doctors sit on strike in AIIMS (All India Institute Of Medical Sciences) against National Medical Commission (NMC) Bill, 2019. Resident Doctors Association is observing a one-day strike against provisions of National Medical Commission Bill,across the nation today
Delhi: Resident Doctors Association is observing a one-day strike against provisions of National Medical Commission Bill,across the nation today.
Delhi Resident Doctor: Our strike is against some provisions of NMC Bill. Resident doctors have been withdrawn from services.
Faculty&consultants are providing services. If govt doesn't listen to us then it would be counted as one of the blackest days in history of medical fraternity.
Unnao rape case: SC seeks presence of the responsible CBI officer till 12 noon today in Court
SC seeks presence of the responsible CBI officer till 12 noon today in Court, to inform it about progress in the case. CJI Ranjan Gogoi also seeks full details of investigation about the status in the case. SC also says it is likely to transfer trials in the case. Chief Justice of India also asked Solicitor General to interact with Central Bureau of Investigation regarding the case.
Unnao rape case: In a letter dated 15th July, Mahendra Singh, lawyer of Unnao rape survivor
Unnao rape case: Wrote to Unnao District Magistrate (DM) to urgently grant him a weapon license. Letter states, "I have apprehension that I could be murdered in future."
After free Metro ride, Delhi government offers free electricity upto 200 units
(Source TV Unit)
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal: Those in Delhi, who consume up to 200 units of electricity, need not pay their electricity bills; they will get a zero electricity bill. Consumers of 201-400 units of electricity will receive approximately 50% subsidy.
BJP expels rape accused MLA Kuldeep Singh Sengar
- Unnao rape case: BJP expels rape accused MLA Kuldeep Singh Sengar
(Source TV Unit)
- Three police personnel - including two women cops, appointed for the security of Unnao rape survivor, have been suspended.
- CBI Joint Director Sampat Meena appears in SC in connection with Unnao rape case
Unnao rape case: CJI asks Solicitor General to investigate in 7 days
- Unnao rape case: Chief Justice of India, Ranjan Gogoi asks Solicitor General Tushar Mehta, 'How much time do you need (for investigating the accident of Unnao rape survivor & others)?' Solicitor General says, 'A month'. CJI replies 'A month? No, investigate in 7 days.'
- Chief Justice asks, 'What is the condition of the victim? Solicitor General says, 'She is on ventilator' CJI asks 'Is she in the condition to move? We don’t want to move the victim, she can be airlifted. We can ask AIIMS.'
Unnao rape case: CJI says, we will come back at 2 PM and pass order on transfer of cases
Unnao rape case: CJI Ranjan Gogoi says, "We will come back at 2 PM and pass an order on transfer of cases on all the five cases and medical attention to the victim & her lawyer. Doctors are the best judges, they can decide whether she and her lawyer can be airlifted to Delhi."
Unnao rape case: SC order state to pay compensation to rape survivor and her family
- Unnao rape case: Supreme Court during the hearing said it will grant compensation to the rape survivor and her family, and direct the state to pay compensation.
- King George Medical University hospital, Lucknow on #Unnao rape survivor & her lawyer admitted in the hospital: Their condition is critical. Both are on ventilator. But their condition is stable like yesterday. Their treatment is being done by team of experts at KGMU,free of cost
Unnao rape case: SC transfers trial of all the cases from UP to Delhi
- Unnao rape case: The designated judge in Delhi will commence the trial on day-to-day basis and complete the trial within 45 days.
- Unnao rape case: Supreme Court says,'taking into account the ground stated in transfer petition, and letter to the CJI, we order the transfer of all the cases from the CBI court in UP to Delhi.'
- Supreme Court transfers trial of all the cases related to Unnao rape incident from Uttar Pradesh to Delhi.
- Unnao rape case: CJI says,'We have also considered the question of interim compensation to the victim, as an interim measure we direct the UP government to pay Rs 25 lakh as compensation to the victim.
- Unnao rape case: CJI says,'We also direct security & protection to the victim, her lawyer, mother of the victim, the four siblings of the victim, her uncle, and immediate family members in the village in Unnao.'
Sensex plunges 713 ptsin late-afternoon trade; Nifty sinks 222 pts
Sensex plunges 713.50 points to 36,767.62 in late-afternoon trade; Nifty sinks 222.80 points to 10,889.55.
Delhi HC order framing charges against RIL for violation of Official Secrets Act
Delhi HC sets aside trial court order framing charges against RIL and its then top officials for violation of Official Secrets Act.
Ayodhya land case: 3 member mediation panel has submitted its report to SC
Ayodhya land case: The three member mediation panel has submitted its report in a sealed cover to the Supreme Court
Pakistani media: Pakistan offers consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav tomorrow
Malegaon blast case: Bombay High Court adjourn till August 7
2008 Malegaon blast case: Bombay High Court has adjourned till August 7 hearing on application of Lt Col Purohit challenging Special NIA court's order rejecting his plea against the sanction for his prosecution under the UAPA Act.
Maharashtra: Rajnath Singh and Devendra Fadnavis at 'Maha Janadesh Yatra’ in Amravati
- Maharashtra CM in Amravati: No govt can abolish all problems in 5 yrs but I can claim that whatever the previous govt did in 15 yrs, we did more than double of it in just 5 yrs. I challenge all in opposition to come in any state to have a discussion on development in past 15 yrs.
- Maharashtra: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis at 'Maha Janadesh Yatra’ in Amravati, today.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh at 'Maha Janadesh Yatra’ in Amravati: Somebody was saying we have to win more than 200 seats this time around, but if BJP-Shiv Sena contest together then we should aim to win more than 250 seats&Devendra Fadnavis will be CM again
Special Border Personnel meeting between India and China was held at Nathu La today to celebrate 92nd anniversary of foundation of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA).
Rajasthan: 3 killed, 1 rescued in house collapse in Nagphani due to heavy rainfall
Rajasthan: Three people dead in house collapse in Nagphani area due to heavy rainfall, today. One person was rescued from the site of house collapse.
Maharashtra: Rajnath Singh met Nitin Gadkari at Nagpur airport today
Maharashtra: Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh met Union Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari at Nagpur airport today.