Advertisement

Indore

Updated on: Friday, May 31, 2019, 10:22 PM IST

Trader electrocuted

Advertisement

Indore: A businessman was electrocuted on Sunday morning. According to police, Dilip Denla of Scheme No. 71 died on the spot when he came in contact with a transformer. He had similar accident about a month back.

“Doctors suggested him to go for a walk daily. He was walking with the help of a rod when he slipped in the mud near transformer and came in contact with live wire,” Kanchan, Dilip’s wife, said. She said her husband was electrocuted when the iron rod her husband was carrying touched the open transformer. However, the police said Dilip was trying to close transformer’s box when he was electrocuted.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Advertisement
Published on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 01:32 AM IST
Advertisement