BHIKANGAON: Over 200 people fell sick after they had a dinner at a marriage party at village Selda, about 14 kilometers from here, on Thursday evening.
The food poisoning is said to be the cause behind the incident. About 100 people were rushed to the District Hospital in Khargone by private vehicles.
The teams of doctors from Bhikangoan and Bamnala were also rushed to the spot. According to sources, the people complained of stomach ache and nausea after having their meals at a marriage party on Thursday night. Janpad CEO Mahendra Shrivastava, SDOP Karan Singh Rawat and SHO Pratap Singh Yadav also rushed to the spot.