Indore: One person was injured when an LPG cylinder exploded at Babu Ghanshyamdas Nagar, on Sunday. In the blast, ceiling and walls of the house were damaged badly. According to Annapurna police, the incident took place at the residence of one Mishrilal Ahirwar ( 50) when he was preparing food. Neighbors said that gas leakage was the reason for blast. After the blast, they found Mishrilal in an unconscious state on the floor. He was rushed to hospital in 108 Ambulance. ASI Prajapat said that victim was a government employee and lives with his son Vicky. At the time of incident, he was alone. Police started investigation in the case.