Indore: A mason was electrocuted while working on a construction site in Gaurinagar, on Monday morning. Police have filed a case and started investigations. According to police, the deceased was identified as Sukhdev son of Natthu, 28 and a resident of Gaurinagar. His accompanying workers informed police that Sukhdev was a mason and on Sunday early morning, he was working in an under-construction house in Gaurinagar, with them.

An electric bulb was fitted for lighting there, with loose wirings. While working, Sukhdev suddenly came in the contact of the wires and had a powerful electric shock. The accompanying workers reached near him and separated him from the wires. They rushed him to MY Hospital, where the doctors declared him dead.

(For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in