Indore: Parked college bus catches fire, none hurt
Indore: Parked college bus catches fire, none hurt

A college bus parked in an open place in Kanadiya area caught fire on Tuesday. However, none injured in the incident as the bus was empty at the time of incident. The incident took place in Tigariya Rao area around 4.50 pm. The bus belonged to Vaishnav College and it was believed that the bus caught fire due to electric short circuit.

By the time a team of fire fighters reached at the spot and douse the flames, the bus was gutted. Kanadiya police station incharge Anil Singh Chouhan informed that the driver of the bus resides in the area. After dropping students he reached home and parked the bus in the open area following which the incident occurred. A tank of water was used to douse the flames.

(For all the latest News, Mumbai, Entertainment, Cricket, Business and Featured News updates, visit Free Press Journal. Also, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and do like our Facebook page for continuous updates on the go)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in