Indore: No jab, no job; Existing staff not to be allowed to enter the unit without vaccination after July 10
AFP

Indore: In a bid to ensure that maximum number of people are vaccinated, the owners of industries have resolved that they will offer new jobs only to those who have been vaccinated. For existing staff, there will be no entry into the unit if they do not get vaccinated by July 10.

At present, along with residential areas, the vaccination drive is going on in full swing in the industrial areas also. To vaccinate the industrial workers, staff and labours living in the industrial areas, 6 vaccination centres have been opened in Sanwer Road Industrial area, one in each sector.

Pramod Dafaria, president of Association of Industries of Madhya Pradesh
Pradesh informed that over 95% people of the area have been vaccinated, and the remaining 5 per cent are out of station and will get vaccinated soon. He said that industry owners have decided that no one will be allowed to enter the factories if they do not get vaccinated by July 10. He added that only those who can show their vaccination certificate will be given new jobs.

Rs 1 lakh lucky draw

To promote vaccination, AIMP has launched a lucky draw scheme, under which Rs 1 lakh prize will be given to the winner, said AIMP president Pramod Dafaria. In all, 100 prizes will be given to 100 winners by taking out a lucky draw. AIMP will issue the lucky draw coupons to the industry owners who will give them to workers and their families after vaccination. The workers will put these coupons in the drop boxes at the vaccination centre operated by AIMP. The lucky draw will be open on July 20 at AIMP office.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in