Fire
Fire

Indore: A major fire broke out at an electronics showroom situated in Silver Sanchora building on RNT Marg on Sunday evening. Goods worth Rs 35 lakh including Rs 41000 were gutted in the fire. However, no casualty was reported during the incident. SP fire also reached the spot and he took the information from the subordinates and show owner.

The fire incident was reported around 7 pm in the showroom named LG Infosystem on the ground floor of the commercial building after which the fire brigade team reached the spot. Sub Inspector of fire brigade Santosh Dubey said that the fire was spread in entire showroom. It took more than two hours to bring the fire under control. 25000 liter water was used to completely douse off the flames.

Dubey said the showroom owner is Dharmendra Mishra, who was also at the spot. Mishra and his employees were at the showroom when the fire broke out possibly due to an electric spark after which the flame spread in the showroom. The employees and Mishra came out of the showroom immediately seeing the flames. Later, they informed the fire brigade. Mishra told the fire brigade officials that furniture. Laptops, CPU, monitors, LED and other electronics items worth about Rs 35 lakh were gutted in the fire. He said that Rs 41000 kept in the showroom was also gutted in the fire.

SP (fire) RS Ningwal also reached the spot after knowing about the incident. He talked to the showroom owner Dharmendra Mishra and his employees about the incident.

(To download our E-paper please click here. The publishers permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in