BREAKING NEWS

Advertisement

Indore

Updated on: Thursday, September 12, 2019, 10:45 AM IST

Indore: Fire breaks out in residential apartment, no mishap reported

The incident took place in Chand Palaza building at 6.30 pm. The electric meter installed in the basement caught fire possibly due to an electric short circuit.
Mumbai: Fire breaks out at Church Chamber building in Colaba | Photo by Pexels

Mumbai: Fire breaks out at Church Chamber building in Colaba | Photo by Pexels

Advertisement

Indore: Panic prevailed as fire broke out in a residential apartment in Rambagh on Wednesday evening. However, no mishap was reported as it was averted due to awareness of residents who immediately informed the fire brigade.

The incident took place in Chand Palaza building at 6.30 pm. The electric meter installed in the basement caught fire possibly due to an electric short circuit.

As the smoke became dense, residents ran downstairs. The fire brigade used half tanker of water to extinguish flames. About 22 families reside in the building.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Published on: Thursday, September 12, 2019, 10:45 AM IST
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement