Indore: Fire breaks out in public toilet

According to information, some antisocial elements had set the public toilet on fire, and police were trying to identify them.

Staff ReporterUpdated: Tuesday, October 04, 2022, 02:03 AM IST
article-image
Representative Photo |

Indore (Madhya Pradesh): A fire broke out in a public toilet in front of the Lalbagh complex on Sunday night. Reportedly, at the time of the fire, a youth was sleeping inside, but was rescued by the police. 

According to information, some antisocial elements had set the public toilet on fire, and police are trying to identify them. 

The fire brigade officials said that at around 1:15 am information was received that a fire had occurred in the Sulabh complex in front of Lalbagh. Fire tenders reached and brought the fire under control in about 15 minutes. 

Police officials said that a youth was sleeping inside the complex who was rescued by the police.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

RECENT STORIES

Madhya Pradesh: CM Chouhan condoles demise of RSS pracharak Gopal Yevtikar; pays tributes

Madhya Pradesh: CM Chouhan condoles demise of RSS pracharak Gopal Yevtikar; pays tributes

Madhya Pradesh: Ratlam farmers still await insurance payouts for crop loss incurred years ago

Madhya Pradesh: Ratlam farmers still await insurance payouts for crop loss incurred years ago

Indore sports update: Army shooters reign supreme in National shooting

Indore sports update: Army shooters reign supreme in National shooting

Indore sports update: Wrestlers of Chandan Guru Vyayamshala excel Indore

Indore sports update: Wrestlers of Chandan Guru Vyayamshala excel Indore

Indore: Come Dec 1, power consumers to get only paperless bills

Indore: Come Dec 1, power consumers to get only paperless bills