Indore: A two and a half year old boy was injured with a hot cooking pan by his father in Sanyogitganj area on Wednesday. The infant’s mother said her husband had brutally injured her son, while the man alleged that his wife had done the brutal act.
According to police, the incident occurred in Pawanpuri Colony on Wednesday evening. Harish Silawat, a resident of the colony, married Rani few years ago. They have two children and the victim Yuvraj is the elder.Rani approached police on Thursday evening and complained that on Wednesday, when she was doing some work outside the house, her husband burnt the cheeks, arm and leg of child with a hot cooking pan.
When the boy screamed, Rani rushed inside and shocked to see her child burnt with the pan. She soon rushed the child to a hospital. On Thursday she went to the police station to file a complaint.According to Rani, the boy defecated in the house and her husband got angry over this and burnt the child. On the other hand, Harish and his brother denied Rani’s allegations and saying that the child was burnt by Rani. Police have filed a case against Harish, on the complaint of Rani and started investigations.