Advertisement

Dhar: Man, son electrocuted, bodies taken to Sardarpur for post-mortem

Villager Prakash, 45 and son Ajay, 25 died on the spot due to electrocution.

FP News Service | Updated on: Monday, June 07, 2021, 01:00 PM IST

A farmer and his son were electrocuted on Sunday following downpour in Fulgawadi village in Sardarpur tehsil |
A farmer and his son were electrocuted on Sunday following downpour in Fulgawadi village in Sardarpur tehsil |
Advertisement

Sardarpur (Dhar district, Madhya Pradesh): A farmer and his son were electrocuted on Sunday following downpour in Fulgawadi village in Sardarpur tehsil.

They entered their house and came in contact with an electric wire hanging at the door. Villager Prakash, 45 and son Ajay, 25 died on the spot due to electrocution.

The whole village was engulfed in grief on receiving the news. Their bodies were taken to Sardarpur Community Health Centre for post-mortem.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Advertisement
Published on: Monday, June 07, 2021, 01:00 PM IST