- Proposed to rise from Rs 5000 to Rs 20,000 per square meter.
- Guideline price of LIG, Annapurna Road, Sukhlia would see 10 per cent hike.
- No hike in guideline value of 75% area of city
Indore: If you are willing to purchase a property in new financial year between Niranjanpur Square and Dewas Bypass, then get ready for a jolt at the time of registry.The District Committee on Fixation has proposed to increase guideline price of the area by 300% ( from the current Rs 5000 to Rs 20,000 per sq meter). The Committee also decided no rise in guideline value of property in MG Road and Sarafa areas.
LIG colony and its nearby areas, Mhow Naka to Futi Koti and Annapurna Raod and Gandhi Nagar would see 20 per cent hike in guideline price.A meeting of the District Committee on Fixation of Guideline for 2014- 15 was held on Tuesday and Collector Aakash Tripathi chaired the meeting, which was attended by MLA Mahendra Hardia, Indore Development Authority ( IDA) CEO Deepak Singh, ADM Alok Singh and District Registrar UK Bajpai.
After the meeting, Tripathi said it was decided in the meeting not to increase guideline price of 75% areas of the city.The guideline of just 6.6% areas is proposed to see rise of 0 to 10% and just 2% areas will see hike of 10 to 20 per cent. He said that the new guideline price will be published on January 29 and objections of the people would be sought in 10 days.
Thereafter, the final guideline will be sent to the central valuation committee.The highlights of the proposed guidelines of 2014- 15 are as under:
- The committee has proposed to hike guideline value of property from Niranjanpur Square to Dewas Bypass from the existing Rs 5000 per sq. meter to Rs 15000 to Rs. 20000 per sq. meter.
- The effective rise will be about 200 to 300%.
- Dewas Naka to Lasudia Thana from Rs. 5000 to Rs 20,000 per sq. meter.
- Thana to Panchavati from Rs 5000 to Rs 15000 per sq. meter.
- Panchavati to Talawali Chanda Rs. 5000 to Rs 20,000 per sq. meter.
- No rise in areas like Vijay Nagar, Tulsi Nagar, Khajrana, Vasant Vihar.
- Gandhi Nagar area — Rs. 5000 to Rs 6000 per sq meter.
- Barfani Dham, Krishna Bagh, Malviya Nagar, Kumawat Pura ( all are illegal) would see decrease in guideline price from Rs 4400 to Rs 4000 per sq. meter.
- Nipania, Kalod Hala, Pipliya Kumar, Maya Khedi no rise is proposed.
- Patnipura to Pardeshipura 17% rise.
- No rise is proposed for the Super Corridor.
- No rise in any Residential scheme of the Indore Development Authority ( IDA).