Betma: Fire results in estimated loss of Rs 5 lakh

The incident took place in Kali Karen village located in the Betma police station area.

FP News ServiceUpdated: Sunday, September 25, 2022, 12:37 AM IST
article-image

Betma / Mhow (Madhya Pradesh): Two gas cylinders kept  in the house of Mithun Parmar burst due to a fire in the adjacent warehouse belonging to Javed Khan son of  Munshi Khan, resulting in a loss of Rs 1 lakh. The incident took place in Kali Karen village located in the Betma police station area.

According to the police fire brigade Pithampur, the cable pipe kept in the warehouse caught fire, due to which a  loss of about  Rs 4 lakh is estimated. The fire brigade reached the spot and extinguished the fire. The cause of the fire has not been ascertained as yet.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

RECENT STORIES

Madhya Pradesh: Encroachments cleared, bind spot identified, speed breaker made in Ratlam

Madhya Pradesh: Encroachments cleared, bind spot identified, speed breaker made in Ratlam

Indore: Prof Farhat Khan's book 'Collective Violence and Criminal Justice System' takes political...

Indore: Prof Farhat Khan's book 'Collective Violence and Criminal Justice System' takes political...

Indore: People lose interest in vaccines but city officials call 1500 doses from Dhar for people...

Indore: People lose interest in vaccines but city officials call 1500 doses from Dhar for people...

Indore: Four-week programme chalked under No Spitting campaign 

Indore: Four-week programme chalked under No Spitting campaign 

Indore: Cops identify 10 students, no arrests till now 

Indore: Cops identify 10 students, no arrests till now