Indore: A 3-year old minor girl died after a fortnight of treatment for burns, on Thursday. She had severe burns due to felling on a vessel containing very hot milk, in Bhagirathpura on April 24.   According to the ASI Jagdish Malviya of Bhagirathpura check-post, the deceased girl was named Garima D/o Rakesh Yogi, a resident of Bhagirathpura.

The incident occurred on April 24, when Garima was trying to take out a cold water bottle from the refrigerator. The vessel containing hot milk was also kept near the fridge and losing balance, Garima fell on that vessel. The hot milk caused severe burns on the delicate body of Garima. She was admitted in a private hospital for treatment. But, after around 15 days of treatment, Garima took her last breath in the hospital, on Thursday.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in