Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s second surgical strike, but this time on Aam Aadmi. PM Modi’s announcement that Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes will not be legal from midnight created panic for the Aam Aadmi.
“It is a very important step to fight the disease of black money. Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes will not be legal tender from midnight tonight, just worthless piece of paper.” added Modi.
His statement spread like fire and people started queuing in front on petrol pumps and chemist, because they were allowed to take old notes of 500 and 1000. It took no time for people to troll Modi and his step to demonitization.
Only minutes after the broadcast of this gigantic announcement by Narendra Modi, the news of demonetization of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes spread like a wildfire on social media in form of hilarious trolls & memes, well, because you know, people on twitter, facebook and whatsapp instantly lose their mind these days.
- Surgical Strike on Common Man
2. Banks in India today looking very nervous
- PM Modis strike on 500 and 1000 notes
- Serpertine lines outside banks
5. This picture is for Blackmoney keepers
- Irony of India…
- The Wolf of Dalal Street
8. Black money holder insearch of account
9. 100 Rupee note the new king
10. This is the look on every black money holders face