Nashik: A 52-year-old farmer and his son died after getting electrocuted at a village here, police said today.

Ashok Pagar (24) received an electric shock when he switched on a pump in his field at Rajapur village in Satana taluka of Nashik yesterday afternoon, an official at rural police control room said.

As his father Nandlal Dharma Pagar tried to rescue him, he also got electrocuted, the officer said, adding that both died on the spot.

The bodies were handed over to relatives after postmortem, he added.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in