Jaisalmer: A labourer was electrocuted here after he came in contact with a live wire, police said today.

25-year-old Tikku Thakur, hailing from Bihar, was working at a hotel site here last night when he was electrocuted, they said.

The victim was rushed to the Jawhar Hospital where he was declared brought dead, police said.

(To receive our E-paper on whatsapp daily, please click here. We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Free Press Journal

www.freepressjournal.in