The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) will declare results for Class 12 today, that is, May 18. The students who have appeared for the examination can check the results on the state board’s official website, bseh.org.in.
The result will be out by Friday, however, the result of Class 10 is likely to release by May 21, a Haryana Board official told Indian Express. Around 2.46 lakh students appeared for the Haryana 12th examination in 2018 and around 3.83 lakh appeared for the state’s 10th examination. The examinations were held between March 7th and April 2nd.
According to NDTV, in 2017, 64.5 per cent students passed in class 12 board exam. The pass percentage for girls was 73.44 and for boys was 57.58. The pass percentage of government schools, was 65.57 per cent, while that of government-aided schools 66.38 per cent and the pass percentage of private schools was behind the government schools at 63.16 per cent.
How to check HBSE 12th Result 2018
1. Go to the official website – bseh.org.in.
2. Click on the Results tab on the home page.
3. Look for the link that says HBSE 12th result 2018.
4. Enter details like enrolment number and name and submit.
5. Download the result and take a print out for future reference.