The admit cards for candidates appearing for Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic medical officer screening exam 2018 have been have been released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). The exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 30 at many locations across the state including Lucknow and Allahabad.
Through the exam, UPPSC aims to fill up 596 vacant vacancies of homeopathic medical officer and 544 posts of ayurvedic medical officer. The information regarding venue, date and time of the exam will be mentioned on the admit cards. Candidates need to bring their admit cards to the exam hall. Candidates whose photographs on admit cards are not clearly visible have to bring two photos along with them during the exam. Also, they need to bring an original ID proof and its photocopy to the exam hall.
Here are the steps to download the admit card for UPPSC medical officer screening test 2018:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of UPPSC i.e. ‘www.uppsc.up.nic.in’.
- Then click on the link to download the admit card.
- Then candidates need to enter their details such as registration number, date of birth, gender.
- After filling up the details, click on download admit card. The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to download the admit cards and take photocopies of it for further reference.
About the exam:
The ayurvedic medical officer recruitment exam will be conducted between 9:30 am and 11:30 am while the homoeopathic medical officer exam will be conducted between 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm. Both the exams will contain 150 questions of one mark each. For a wrong answer, one-third mark allotted to the question will be cut as penalty. Thirty questions will be related to general knowledge and 120 questions will be related to homeopathic or ayurvedic exam syllabus.