New Delhi: The results of SBI Junior Associate (JA) Clerk Preliminary examination 2018 (SBI Clerk Prelim exams 2018) are likely to be released today by State Bank of India (SBI).
Although no official statement has been given by the SBI, information available on various portals suggests that the SBI Clerk Prelim exam 2018 results is going to be released on or before 28 July. So all the candidates are advised to keep a watch on the official website of SBI as results likely to be out soon.
Here are the steps to check your results:
• Go to official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in/careers
• Click on the link – SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018
• Fill in your details and submit it by clicking on ‘OK’ tab.
• Your results will appear on the page.
• Download your result of SBI Clerk prelims exams and print a copy of it.
The SBI Clerk Prelim 2018 were held on June 23, 24 and 30, 2018. The exams were conducted by SBI bank to fill in 8,301 vacancies of for the vacant posts of SBI junior associate. After the release of results, candidates who qualify the SBI JA Clerk Prelim will be eligible to appear for SBI JA Main examinations 2018, which will be held on August 5, 2018. The call letter or admit card for SBI JA Main examinations 2018 will be released by July end.