Bollywood is the world of hardworking people where aspiring people come to chase their dream into this entertainment industry. However, some of them couldn’t achieve that fame the films and ended up being cast in supporting roles. And one of those stars is Ayub Khan.
Ayub Khan has done many Bollywood films but after tasting failures in some of the films, the star got sidelined by the industry and remained forgotten. However, he has done many things which still make people remember him for many special reasons.
So, let’s us take a look at Ayub Khan’s 10 unknown facts which make him supremely special –
- Many people don’t know that Ayub is a star kid. He is a son of actor Nasir Khan and actress Begum Para. This lesser known star is also a nephew of superstar Dilip Kumar.
- Many of us don’t know that Ayub had done a role of Parikshit in the popular mythological serial Mahabharat in 1988.
- After tasting failure in films, Ayub chose to try his luck on TV which is turned out to be the best thing for him. His portrayal of Jogi Thakur in the serial Uttaran had become so popular that people now know him as ‘Jogi Thakur’.
- Ayub Khan’s personal life has many twist and turns. Reportedly, he was married to his college sweetheart Niharika Bhasin after being in a relationship for 15 years.
- However, after getting married, Niharika went to the US for further studies and was with Ayub in a long-distance relationship.
- Shockingly, their long-distance relationship didn’t last long as they got divorced and married other significant person in their life.
- After getting married to strangers, they both were having differences in their respective personal lives. Thus, they got divorced with their spouses too.
- But they say that first love can’t be forgettable as the lovely ex-couple bumped into each other after 11 years. Especially, their strong love again blossomed which led them to get married to each other again.
- Interestingly, people don’t know that Ayub is an uncle of actress Amrita Singh. Yes, his mother’s sister Zarina is the mother of Amrita’s mother, Rukhsana Sultana. Well, Amrita is older than Ayub.
- The actor made his debut in 1992’s film Mashooq opposite Ayesha Jhulka. He has done 20 films in his 25-year career.