Bollywood industry has always been introducing new talents to our audiences. We have seen many strugglers trying their hard luck to maintain their position in this glamourous industry. However, only a few of them get wide recognition.
Amidst all this, there are many B-town newcomers who have a strong connection in Bollywood and create big mark in the industry. But notably, they do have a big responsibility to maintain that legacy further. Sadly, amongst all, there are many B-town connected people have had lost their path in the industry and remained unsuccessful forever. And one of those stars is Aamir Khan’s brother Faisal Khan.
We have seen Faisal Khan in one of the biggest flops of Bollywood, Mela. Thus, his work had also got unnoticed. Due to that, Faisal remained one of the forgotten stars of Bollywood. But we have some captivating facts about Aamir Khan’s lesser-known brother that you be interested to know about.
Take a look –
- Aamir Khan’s brother Faisal Khan was born on August 3, 1966. Faisal made his first screen appearance in 1969’s film Pyar Ka Mausam in which he played a role of young Shashi Kapoor.
- Faisal made his adult Bollywood debut from Aamir Khan’s film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988) in which he played a minor role as a villain. Apart from that, Faisal also assisted his father for the film Tum Mere Ho (1990).
- Many of us don’t know that Faisal was also seen in the film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992) in which he was seen as a student of Xavier’s College.
- In 1994, Faisal got his first lead role in the film Madhosh which was directed by Vikram Bhatt. Later, he worked with Aamir Khan in the film Mela which was a disaster.
- Faisal has also been into controversy. He was once reported missing for two days, and Aamir allegedly claimed he was mentally ill.
- After being missing for two days, Faisal traced in Pune and after medical examination, the actor was diagnosed with a mental disorder.
- Notably, Aamir Khan and his father Tahir Hussain fought a legal battle for the allegedly ill Faisal. This battle had garnered much press coverage, and portrayed Faisal as mentally unstable widely. Later, his custody went to his father, Tahir.
- Many reports stated that Faisal was not suffering from Schizophrenia (mental disorder).
- Reportedly, 10 years ago, Faisal was living alone at Tilak Nagar, Chembur in a one-room flat of Sangh Chaya CHS.
- Sadly, Faisal Khan doesn’t consider anyone close from the industry and believes that nobody can bail him out when in a problem.